On Behalf of the Persian Community Group of Orange County, NIPOC invites you to attend and celebrate the first Persian New Year Festival in Orange County.
Persian New Year Festival in Orange County
Sunday, March 23, 2014
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
The Rose Garden at Bill Barber Community Park
(adjacent to the Irvine Civic Center)
At this event, you will meet Persian organizations, their members at large, as well as our community leaders. Best of all, you will experience a taste of the rich Persian Culture. There will be Persian tea and Pastries, food, music and dances by young performers. For more information, see the event flyer here.
About The Persian Community Group of Orange County
The Persian Community Group is a coalition of several Non-Profit Organizations promoting the rich culture of Persia in Orange County. The Group’s Programs include: Persian New Year Proclamation Ceremony at City of Irvine, NoRooz Banners on the streets of City of Irvine, Persian New Year Festival at Bill Barber Community Park and assisting with Sizdah Bedar celebration at Mason Park and with Mehregan celebration.
• Association of Iranian-American Seniors
• Bowers Museum Persian Arts Council
• California Zoroastrian Center
• Iranian American Bar Association
• Iranian American Medical Doctors
• Iranian American Society of Engineers and Architects (IASEA)
• Iranian American Woman Foundation (IAWF)
• Iranian Cultural Center of Orange County (ICCOC)
• Irvine Iranian Parents Association (IIPA)
• Khayam Persian School Foundation (KPSF)
• Network of Iranian American Professionals of Orange County (NIPOC)
• Samuel Jordan Center for Persian Studies, UCI
• Strategic Business Group (SBG)